Dolores Canyon Lodge & Ranch
Southwest Colorado's best-kept secret!
Now listed at $1,600,000
- Amazing privacy and breathtaking views
- 3,334 sq. ft. lodge
- 4 Bedrooms + Loft, all with private baths
- ½ Bath on main level
- Chef's kitchen
- In-floor radiant heating
- Newly-remodeled caretaker cottage
- 12 acres along the Lower Dolores River
- Surrounded by BLM land
- Off the grid and self-sustaining:
- Private water source
- Solar power with LP generator backup
- Fenced, equestrian property
- Only home on the Lower Dolores for 25+ miles
- Fully furnished and equipped
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own your own piece of paradise on the banks of the Lower Dolores River, recently rated by Trout Magazine as one of the 50 best trout fishing destinations in America. Centrally located between Durango, Telluride and Moab. Activities abound, from hunting and fishing to hiking, biking, climbing, and more! As your acreage is surrounded by BLM land, you can count on privacy for years to come!
For more information contact:
Associated Brokers and Consultants, Inc.
759 Horizon Dr., Grand Junction, CO 81501
Exterior Photos (click photo to enlarge):